Search for atmospheres
Evening in Neverland
The tinkle of a fairy’s chatter, the waves against the peaceful shore, the crackle of a campfire with Pan’s flute in the distance...imagine hearing a mermaid giggle and splash in the waves or the forest sounds all around you. If you’re lucky, you might even hear the ticking of the Crocodile, who’s always chasing after Captain Hook...
Comments for "Evening in Neverland"
License details for "Evening in Neverland"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Clock Tick by AntumDeluge from http://freesound.org +)
- Girl Giggles by holadios from http://freesound.org +)
- Forest Night by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjjojjUn0bk +)
- Twinkel Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- waterfall soundscape by orpheuz from http://freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Forest Aire by Ryan Childs +)
- Ocean waves by xserra from freesound.org +)