Search for atmospheres
Flynn's Arcade circa 2010
Twenty years ago, Kevin Flynn entered this building - and never came back. Before his disappearance, it had been a bustling arcade, filled with the greatest Encom games of the 80s. Now, it's practically haunted. Very few people know how to enter the abandoned arcade, and those who do stay away because of the bad memories. But one night... one night, Sam Flynn finds a secret hidden with the most famous game of all, TRON.
Comments for "Flynn's Arcade circa 2010"
License details for "Flynn's Arcade circa 2010"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps by *)
- TronArcadeGameplay by Disney +)
- Electrical Drone by Fox Forrester +)
- Door slam by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Arcade Bleep Sound by Kodack from http://freesound.org +)
- Empty Room by kstein1 on freesound.org +)
- Basement Ambiance, Wind, Water by Mario1298 from http://freesound.org +)
- Street Traffic by sagetyrtle from freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license