Search for atmospheres
Moana and Gramma Tala at the Beach
You're with Grandma Tala and you're doing the hula with her; occasionally, she improvises a little tune. You give her a sideways glance:
"Gramma Tala, you're randomly humming again."
The old lady looks at you, and lifts your head so you can meet her eyes.
"Moana, I've already told you, I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job."
Your eyes drift from her face towards the waterside. The ocean beckons you closer to the line where the sky meets the sea. You want to break into a run straight to the boats, but you hesitate. You can hear the village faintly in the background, and what if your dad sees you?
Well, until he someday lets you cross the reef, you'll still be here, watching the waves.
Gramma Tala smiles at you. You smile back. You are at home by the shore.
Comments for "Moana"
License details for "Moana"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- Walking on Leaves* by http://freesound.org +)
- Improvised humming by Không +)
- Large Windchimes by psakion from http://freesound.org +)
- Splash by Soundscalpel.com from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
*) Soundsnap.com license