Search for atmospheres
Notre Dame Bell Tower
Spending a lazy afternoon in the bell tower of Notre Dame as Quasimodo works on a wood carving across the room. From below in the cathedral, the chants of priests carries up. Every now and then a gentle breeze moves past Quasi's handmade wind chimes, or a pigeon flutters up to say hello.
Comments for "Notre Dame Bell Tower"
License details for "Notre Dame Bell Tower"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Church Bell by dsp9000 +)
- Pigeon beating wings by gerardcatala from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimes by http://freesound.org +)
- Gregorian Chant 2 by https://archive.org/details/SanctusMassViii *)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- tinkering by kingloki +)
- Footsteps on Wood by ralphwhitehead from http://freesound.org +)
- Cough by Vinicius +)
*) Soundsnap.com license