Search for atmospheres
Perched In an Old Cedar While Snow Swirls on the Winds
Snowy Winter Forest
Dressed warmly in your thickest socks, wooliest scarf, and warmest coat, you wrap your cloak about yourself and clamber up the branches of the old cedar on booted feet. A sturdy limb makes the perfect perch about 20 feet up, and you settle in to watch the winds and snow buffet the forest. The little stream below remains unfrozen as it burbles happily through the white landscape. David, having tethered the horse to one of the lower boughs, is now scouting the forest to your left as he searches for signs of the white stag that has been rumored to be in the area these last few days. Following David's playful orders to "keep an eye out, and make sure I don't freeze to death," you lean back against the trunk, sheltered beneath the cedar's thick fronds, and enjoy the peace and quiet of the frozen wonderland.
Comments for "Snowy Winter Forest"
License details for "Snowy Winter Forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- ice cracks northern by freesound.org +)
- Bald Eagle chatter by Gerrit Vyn +)
- Horse Snort by goodlistener via http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps in the snow by http://freesound.org/people/Ryding/sounds/94335/ +)
- Fine Snow on Roof by http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Massive by Massive Song +)
- Tumbling Creek by Sarah Burkeen +)