Search for atmospheres
The Lost Boys' Area at Peter Pan's Neverland theme park at night
The Lost Boys' Area
Hear the sounds of the NeverWoods surrounding you, the “Neverland Express” train and “The Lost Boys' Hideout Tour” Maurer Söhne coaster overhead, and the nearby melody of Peter's panpipes - all on a starry night.
Based on the unbuilt theme park, "Peter Pan's Neverland," planned by the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
Comments for "The Lost Boys' Area"
License details for "The Lost Boys' Area"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Train Whistle by eliasheuninck from http://freesound.org +)
- Roller Coaster Whooshing Past by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Twinkel Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- easter toads by Joe Coffey *)
- flutedance by kerri +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license