Search for atmospheres
"How can we sail to an island that nobody can find with a compass that doesn't work?"
Where to? Isla De Muerta.
Perhaps you're there to help save Elizabeth. Maybe you're just there to enjoy the ride. Or maybe, you even go in search of the gold for yourself. Whatever the reason, the storm that has the Interceptor under its grip isn't letting up. People run frantically around the deck, shifting the giant masts, tying canons in place, and moving barrels of gun powder and rum under-deck. The wind pulls at your hair and clothes, tugging you closer to the edge of the ship so you may join those lost to the depths. A wave shoves you hard, forcing you to your knees. A hand reaches out to you. Jack. The ocean may be harsh and relentless, but at least you have Captain Jack Sparrow to guide you through the storms.
Comments for "Where to? Isla De Muerta."
License details for "Where to? Isla De Muerta."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wood creek by Collection from https://noisefx.ru +)
- Heavy rain (2) by D W from http://freesound.org +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Rolling Thunder by freesound.org +)
- Flag Flapping With Extra Wind by InspectorJ, felix.blume from freesound, mixed by VolatileMatter +)
- strong breeze by kangaroo +)
- Sharp Loud Thunderclap by soundbible.com +)